Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sweet Potato Pie

I felt the Holy Spirit prompting me to take a local homeless man some awesome sweet potato pie that my wife had made the day before. So brought the pie to him and we ate a piece together and he began to pour his heart out to me. He told me that he was tired of the lifestyle that he was living and that he was ready to stop abusing alcohol and get off the streets. I explained to him that it is only through Jesus that he could do this, he agreed totally having tired to do this through his own strength in the past. We then prayed together, it was a very powerful moment to see Jesus at work in such a real way! Praise God! I and my freinds are going to shower this man with the love of Christ in the coming day! Please pray for him and us! Soli Deo Gloria!!

No comments:

Post a Comment